Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Short note

Date: July 19, 2010
Area: Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Companion: Elder Velásquez

I FINALLY found a cord for my camera. I'll load some pics right now. My house right now is on a cliff over-looking the ocean!

I have lost weight! Yet the Latins seem to mock me daily for being a "gordito" and sometimes it bugs me, but I know how much I've lost. The tortoises are for food!!! You would love tortoise! It is so much richer than other seafood and tastes like sirloin steak! (Editor's note: See the link on the right side of the page for the recent pictures.)
I love you so much and I love the letters that you send me! The information is great, exactly what I want! Right now I need to leave, but I will email you a great email next week and add some photos!!!


Just know that I am well, I am working soooo hard this week and that I love this church.

P.S. Go to Mormon.org and make a Mormon Profile for the Church! Support them in this effort. I am going to do it next week.

Love,
Elder Braden Bolton

No comments: