Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Short Note

Date: August 16, 2010
Area: Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Companion: Elder Velásquez

This week has been crazy, and I messed up...this week is transfers. We know that my comp is leaving and that one of my ZL's is out (as well as 2 other elders). I don't have a lot of time to write because I've been helping do stuff around the zone so much, but I do just want to tell you how amazing being a missionary is to me. I love the relationship that I am building with my Father in Heaven, my Saviour and the Holy Ghost. I love the scriptures so much and I love how simple the Book of Mormon explains the doctrine to us. I have loved the time that I have spent with my comp and I look forward to whatever experiences the Lord is ready to throw at me now.

Know that I love you so much and want the best for all of you (and that in time I will answer your emails, hopefully next week). Stay strong and keep the faith.

BTW-it hit 105º here this week. Death.

No comments: