Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Subtleties

I have noticed lately that I have the ability to notice a lot of things about people that most other people never really notice. For instance, I am able to see when people are struggling, even if they put on a happy face and try not to show it. It pains me to see people hurting inside because at one point in my life I could relate, but now I know that there is more to life than problems and we just have to look past them. I am also able to notice when people just need someone to talk to or when someone just needs another person there with them. I can also tell certain things about people that I know just by looking in their eyes. Weird, I know, but it is true (at least I think so).

Okay, a little update on the schooling. I am the Vice-President of Debate Club, running for Vice-President of Spanish National Honor Society, and in the fall I will be running for President of the Music Department of MHS. I did not win the elections for Treasurer of NHS, but that is completely fine. In fact, that might even be better because now I can run for President of the Music Department.

I am also waiting for my mother and father to decide whether or not we will all be going to Utah and changing all of the plans for the summer. I really do not care if go out to Utah because then we would be able to go to Cali for my first time! However, I really do want to do a great High Adventure event and Youth Conference for the stake. -B

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Where in Cali would you go? Here??? :) We'll be in Utah in June/July so let me know if you guys decide to go there - it would be fun to meet up!