Monday, April 14, 2008

Senior Prom(s)

The past two weeks have been rather busy.

After prom, not much happened, for a while that is. One week flew by, and now the second week flew by. My AP Language and Composition gave her resignation notice to the school and she will be leaving the Milford school system in June. I took the ACT exams on April 12th, they were a little bit more difficult than I thought they would be. I also aced my two big Spanish tests last week, I also aced the hardest test of the year in Anatomy (the test on the brain and the nervous system).
I was also elected the Vice-President of my high school's newly started debate club. I am helping to get it going so that it will be even more popular in the years to come. I had a National Honor Society meeting today, and I am running for the position of Chapter Treasurer. The elections will be Monday , April 28th and then I will find out whether I made it or not.
I am also going to run for President of the National ure & Languages Honor Society (something to that extent). I really would like to be the President, not to mention it would be a lot of fun.
-B

1 comment:

Cheri said...

wow, you're pretty much running for everything, huh? i know what you're thinking (*byu applications*) :)