Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dear Life (#1)

Dear Life,
Why must you be so difficult? Throwing twists and turns into every blissful lane of life. Why must you turn simple situations, events, and relationships so complex? I do need to thank you life, for you do provide some quite tremendous brief moments amidst such confusing times. Why do my friends finally understand me? How long does it tke for people to understand one another more fully?

Dear Spanish 5,
Why are you such an easy class? Your homework such a joke. The classwork, why so much? I just want to stay with me so that I can transition to AP Spanish easier. Not to mention I do need you to teach me the Past Subjunctive tense.

Dear Anatomy Class,
Why do the cats have to smell when they are being cut to pieces? Why does the cat fur seem to fly EVERYWHERE? The tests are easy, the memorization, BAH! All in all you are an easy class.

Dear Music Classes,
Why so much work? What are the other music interns doing, and why am i getting recognized by the choir and band directors finally after three years of hard work?

Dear Tennis,
Why have you let me down again? It might be for the best, because now I can actually have a life!

In a way, I thank you life, for all that you give me (even the bad stuff).

No comments: